Playing from the Heart: A Portrait in Courage by Roger Crawford, Michael Bowker
This autobiography of the only severely disabled athlete to attain full ranking as a tennis pro will inspire all who read it to overcome their obstacles and realize their dreams in any field.
|Publisher:||Crown Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.47(h) x 0.49(d)|
Table of Contents1. The Imperfect Baby
2. My First Day of School
3. Gifts My Parents Gave Me
5. What a Racket!
6. Making the Team
7. Fitting In
8. My First Dance
9. Learning to Drive
10. Apartment 101: Making the Grade at Loyola
11. A Leg Up on "Good Morning America"
12. Toward an Uncertain Future
13. She Said "Yes!"
14. The Power of Prayer
15. The Truth Ain't Hard to Remember
16. Miss Liberty
17. The Luckiest Man in the World