• A salesman has a plan to emancipate our minds from fear of failure
• A coach's wife shows her husband how to win the championship game
• A hair stylist warns how it's possible to lose our free will
• A teenage boy hopes to exchange his baseball for a Marriott Hotel
• A nun advises Pope Francis about a new way to help the poor
• A builder dreams of constructing a model home for Heaven
• An educator calls on Hollywood to revolutionize learning
The purpose of these stories is to entertain, and also to show how people responded when they were asked what they would do if they could be God. This unique viewpoint gave the characters in these stories enormous power and permission to change or do anything they wanted. Imagine if you had that power. What would you do?
Playing God is your license to address the problems in your life, no matter how difficult they seem. From on high, you can dream with abandon to challenge the unreasonable and the impossible and become the person you want to be.