Praying With an Attitude!
Do you know what is easily available to young and old, regardless of IQ, family background, or economic status? And what can:
- change a victim into a victor?
- turn bitterness into love?
- bring supernatural power to bear on crisis situations or daily routine?
- deliver from temptation and provide protection?
- unlock the doors to eternal life?
- give power to stand up for what is right?
- send help to anyone who needs it?
If you answered prayer, congratulations!
E.M Bounds said it best: "Prayer can do anything God can do." Here is an incredible power available to anyone. Every young person has problems only God can solve, is hassled by people who only God can change, and carries scars that only God can heal.
This book is designed to show you how you can be a different person by learning to pray. Prayer is much more than hurriedly reciting a list of "God blesses," placing "911 emergency calls" to heaven, or rattling off a shopping list of needs and wants.
Lorraine Peterson will help define prayer biblically, give you an understanding of prayer, teach you how to do spiritual warfare, and present some practical ways to pray for others.
|Publisher:||Bethany House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.41(w) x 8.31(h) x 0.48(d)|
|Age Range:||12 Years|