- Get it by Friday, September 29 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
This completely updated guide prepares you for taking the PMP® certification exam
As the most popular project management certification available, the PMP certification is very difficult to obtain and demands stringent requirements. Thankfully, this All-in-One guide is packed with valuable information that has been completely updated to offer you the most accurate and helpful information for taking the exam. The book features up-to-date content that reflects the changes in the Fifth Edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and helps you navigate the various requirements to become PMP certified. Plus, new review questions written by the author serve to enhance your learning process.
- Contains all things related to becoming PMP certified, from signing up to take the exam to becoming savvy with the essential areas of PMBOK
- Helps you make sense of each domain of the PMBOK: communications management, cost management, human resources management, integration management, procurement management, quality management, risk management, scope management, and time management
- Offers complete coverage of the challenging PMP certification requirements as well as a large selection of practice questions
- Features an accompanying website that contains the Dummies Test Engine that boasts hundreds of sample questions
This comprehensive guide will put you on your way to becoming PMP certified.
(PMP, PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 2.00(d)|
About the Author
Cynthia Snyder is a professional project management instructor and consultant. She was project manager for PMBOK Guide, 4th Edition, and serves on the PMI Standards Member Advisory Group. She received the Distinguished Contribution Award from PMI in 2009.