Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-Care Clinical Guide / Edition 1 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- F. A. Davis Company
- Monographs, organized alphabetically by generic name, detailing geriatric, pediatric, and substance abuse considerations, as well as clinical assessments and clinical alerts highlighting essential patient safety information for the clinician at “point-of-care.”
- FDA-approved “Black Box Warnings,” highlighting serious risks and precautions.
- Assessments of what needs to be monitored before, during, and after drug treatment.
- Coverage of geriatric, pediatric, and substance abuse considerations as well as pregnancy and lactation.
- Coverage of psychopharmacology and psychobiology, including…pharmacodynamics • pharmacokinetics • drug-herbal interactions • therapeutic drug classes • and side effects associated with specific classes.
- Common and therapeutic lab values, as well as clozaril protocol.
- Important clinical tips and alerts as well as dose equivalencies and typical drug costs.
- Tools Tab featuring…common abbreviations • medication assessment tool • psychotropic approximate dose equivalencies • pregnancy categories • controlled substances schedules • BMI and metabolic syndrome and • conversion of trade to generic names.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||3.50(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
Tab 1 Basics
Tab 2 Drugs A to C
Tab 3 Drugs D to G
Tab 4 Drugs H to M
Tab 5 Drugs N to Q
Tab 6 Drugs R to Z
Tab 7 Labs/Protocols
Tab 8 Tools
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-Care Clinical Guide / Edition 1 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.