Ports '98 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- American Society of Civil Engineers
Proceedings of Ports '98 conference, held in Long Beach, California, March 8-11, 1998. Cosponsored by the Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering Division of ASCE; U.S. Section of the Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses.
This collection contains 147 papers prepared by authors from the United States, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Canada, Israel and Venezuela.
- international terminals and terminal planning;
- container and marine terminals;
- intermodal links;
- innovate project delivery;
- geotechnical engineering and foundations;
- repair and rehabilitation of waterfront structures;
- cranes and shiploading systems;
- pile inspection and maintenance;
- small craft harbors and recreational piers;
- composite technology;
- vessel moorings;
- environmental issues;
- coastal engineering;
- military facilities; and
- waterways and locks.
These papers provide a glimpse to the reader of port engineering issues present and future by introducing them to technically advanced and innovative information that can be used by the port industry into the next century.
|Publisher:||American Society of Civil Engineers|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x (d)|