Portuguese is the mother tongue of about 170 million people, mainly in Portugal and the Portuguese islands in the Atlantic, Brazil, and Portugal's former overseas provinces in Africa and Asia. Pimsleur's Brazilian Portuguese teaches the São Paulo dialect of Brazilian Portuguese.
Brazilian Portuguese, Conversational
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Brazilian Portuguese language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
About the Author