When is the last time your customers said "WOW!"?
T. Scott Gross is a super-successful businessman, a quality service guru, and a consultant to many of America's most prestigious companies and organizations. His message? In today's economy cutting prices is not enough, nor is providing good service. Today's successful businespeople must learn the secret of Positively Outrageous Service-doing the unexpected unexpectedly, and giving the customer more than he ever thought possible.
What is P.O.S.?
* P.O.S. means getting your customers involved in the experience of your business, getting them to advertise for you, and getting them to come back-again and again
* P.O.S. means apologizing for the slightest slipup-directly and excessively to your customers
* P.O.S. means being a showman-making your customers' experience both productive and entertaining
* P.O.S. means getting the most creativity out of your employees and energizing your staff
* P.O.S. means understanding the six key Trend Advantages of today's marketing realities and incorporating them in your business plan
* P.O.S. is not just a way of doing business, it's a state of mind-and the key to business success in the 1990s.
|Publisher:||Grand Central Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.02(w) x 9.08(h) x 0.66(d)|
About the Author
T. Scott Gross is a customer service/management expert with an expansive list of Fortune 500 clients. As an instrument-rated pilot and a certified Emergency Medical Technician, Scott has worked several fascinating jobs and he now pours all of his experience and expertise into writing. He has authored numerous books, including Millennial Rules (Allworth Press). Scott lives in Kerrville, Texas.