Get that job you've been dreaming of now!
Your resume is good. It may even be great. But is it a power resume? In today's competitive job market, you need to have an edge-and Power Resumes, Third Edition gives it to you. Find out what employers look for in the hiring process, what elements set your resume apart from the rest, and how to tailor your qualifications to the requirements of the position you seek. This updated new edition features comprehensive coverage of what you need to know now to make that dream job yours. Here's where you'll find . . .
• Today's hottest job markets-both domestic and abroad-and why they might be right for you
• Newly updated resume formats
• The latest technologies-discover what the Internet can do for your job search
• Current terminology-the words and phrases that will get your resume noticed
• The explosion of the growing temp market
• Proven tips and techniques for immediate results
• The key role a resume plays in a full-employment economy.
|Product dimensions:||7.07(w) x 9.67(h) x 0.73(d)|
About the Author
RON TEPPER is a veteran writer, publicist, marketing specialist, and consultant with more than twenty years of experience. He is the author of the highly successful Become a Top Consultant: How the Experts Do It, The Consultant's Problem-Solving Workbook, and Secrets of a Successful Mail Order Guru: Chase Revel, all published by Wiley.
Table of Contents
Times Have Changed.
Analyzing Companies-Do You Fit?
The Hidden Job Market.
Power Summaries and Ads.
The Resume-Based Sales Letter.
Power Resumes-What They Say.
The Power Interview.
68 Power Resume Techniques.