- Get it by Thursday, September 21 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Master the words and phrases necessary for handling everyday situations
Practice Makes Perfect: French Vocabulary helps you develop your vocabulary by providing practice in word-building and encouraging you to analyze new words for an ever-increasing vocabulary. Each chapter of this comprehensive book focuses on a theme, such as family or travel, so you can build your language skills in a systematic manner. As you lay the foundation for an increasing vocabulary, you are able to perfect your new words with plenty of exercises and gain the confidence to communicate well in French.
Practice Makes Perfect: French Vocabulary offers you:
- More than 120 exercises
- Concise grammatical explanations
- A new chapter on contemporary vocabulary
- An answer key to gauge your comprehension
With help from this book, you can easily speak or write in French about:
Different occupations and jobs
• French holidays and traditions
• Taking the train
• Growing your own garden
• Where it hurts on your body
• Your house
• Your family and friends
• What you studied in school
• Your favorite TV show
• Your family's background . . . and much more!
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||McGraw-Hill Practice Makes Perfect Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.78(h) x 0.51(d)|
About the Author
Eliane Kurbegov has taught French in public school for twenty-five years. She is a consultant for the College Board and a member of the French AP Test Development Committee. She is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: French Sentence Builder.