Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get the intensive practice and instruction you need to speak German with confidence!
When it comes to learning a new language, practice does make perfect. This comprehensive, easy-to-use guide covers all aspects of German grammar, including present tense regular verbs, adverbs, and adjectives. Packed with crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of engaging exercises, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar, Second Edition brings you everything you need to build your new language skills.
Example sentences illustrate and clarify each grammatical point and a helpful answer key provides quick feedback. Featuring a variety of interactive quizzes, the convenient McGraw-Hill Language Lab app makes it easy to study on-the-go. A new chapter reviewing all the material covered in the book reinforces what you’ve learned. Offering a winning formula for getting a handle on German grammar right away, this is an indispensable resource for learning to communicate effectively and confidently in German.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar, Second Edition features:
• A proven combination of language instruction and practice
• Exercises in an array of formats to suit every learning style
• Example sentences illustrating each grammatical point
• A new chapter of a new chapter of review exercises
• Practical and high-frequency vocabulary throughout the book
• Interactive quizzes and streaming audio recordings via the McGraw-Hill Language Lab for study on-the-go
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Ed Swick has taught German for 30 years. He is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: German Vocabulary and Practice Makes Perfect: German Sentence Builder.