- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.59(w) x 9.50(h) x 1.38(d)
Table of Contents
2. The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application of Bivariate Regression Analysis.
3. Costs, Learning Curves, and Scale Economies: From Simple to Multiple Regression.
4. The Measurement of Quality Change: Constructing an Hedonic Price Index for Computers Using Multiple Regression Methods.
5. Analyzing Determinants of Wages and Measuring Wage Discrimination: Dummy Variables in Regression Models.
6. Explaining and Forecasting Aggregate Investment Expenditures: Distributed Lags and Autocorrelation.
7. The Demand for Electricity: Structural and Time Series Approaches.
8. Causality and Simultaneity Between Advertising and Sales.
9. Modeling the Interrelated Demands for Factors of Production: Estimation and Inference in Equation Systems.
10. Parameter Estimation in Structural and Reduced Form Equations of Small Macroeconometric Models.
11. Whether and How Much Women Work for Pay: Applications of Limited Dependent Variable Procedures.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews