Kaplan's Praxis Prep features comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and proven test-taking strategies to help you master all Praxis assessment types. Whether you're taking the Core tests or a Subject Assessment test, our updated edition includes new content and the latest exam information to help you avoid surprises on test day.
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators tests are frequently used as a basis for admission into teaching programs, while Praxis Subject Assessments and Praxis Content Knowledge for Teaching Assessments are often required as part of the teacher certification process. Whether you're applying for admission to a teaching program or aiming for additional certifications, Kaplan's book and online resources can help you face the Praxis with confidence.
The Most Review
- More than 1,000 practice questions, with answers and detailed explanations for each question, including sample written responses
- Pre-tests for each chapter to assess strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- 6 full-length computer-based Praxis Core practice tests—for Reading (5712), Writing (5722), and Mathematics (5732)
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) practice tests—one each for K-6 (5622), 5-9 (5623), and 7-12 (5624)
- 2 full-length computer-based Elementary Education practice tests—one for Content Knowledge (5018), one for Instruction & Assessment (5017)
- 4 Subject Assessment question banks covering math, science, reading & language arts, and social studies
- In-depth and targeted review of all tested material
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Want additional instructional videos, practice quizzes, and full-length practice exams? Try Kaplan's Praxis Deluxe online course.
The previous edition of this book was titled Praxis Prep 2017-2018.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.