Quite simply, you have just found the best book series to learn about Long Range Shooting and Hunting
This book series is aimed at anyone who wants to get into Long Range Shooting and become a better shooter, period.
If you are just thinking about getting into the sport, we will explain it all to you and help you achieve the amazing feeling of hitting targets out so far they are hard to see with your eyes alone. For those that have already achieved some success, we will help you dig into the details that will help you be more consistent, and to understand areas that might affect your ability to make long range hits every time, no matter the conditions.
In the Third Volume of the Ultimate Guide to Long Range Precision Shooting And Hunting we show you how to find your ideal scope for each of your applications - tactical, hunting or just having fun at the range. Save time, money and ensure you find the right optic without needing to search through the 1000's of choices - we narrow it all down in a fast and easy set of choices based on your use case or budget.
Find the ideal scope for your needs from over 1000 brand/model choices with full details on the key features to consider. Then learn how to install, zero and use it for long range shooting or hunting.
Each element is explained in detail, helping you make the right informed decisions.
- Understanding the scope.
- How to buy the right scope (for you).
- Setting up and using your scope.
- Cleaning and maintaining your scope.
TAKE AWAY THESE KEY LEARNINGS:
- Good glass does make a difference - across scopes, rangefinders and binocular.
- Choosing and testing a scope with great mechanical precision is key.
- The choice of reticle can be a big factor in getting the right scope.
- Choosing the right scope for your "mission" is important for your success.
WE WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH:
- What is long range shooting and what scope is required to hit steel at 1000 yards?
- Advice on buying a scope including detailed discussion on the options and accessories.
- What is the best scope for my budget?
- What is the best scope for hunting, competition, benchrest or fun?
- How to set up and use the scope for long range.
- Explanation and use of MOA and MILs/MRAD systems.
- Explanation of differing reticle designs.
- A complete detailed set of buyers guides, with scope choices, based on your mission and budget.
- How to mount, setup, zero and use the scope one you have bought one.
- How to use the reticle to adjust for windage and to range targets....and more.
Much much more, with over 300 pages of easy to absorb illustrations, images and expert guidance.
Even when you attend a practical course or go to the range, it will save you time and allow you to focus on success.
This book series will make you a better shooter, period. It is an investment in the most powerful weapon, in being able to achieve success in long range shooting, that's you!
More details: https://www.longrangeshootingbooks.com/