Precision Long Range Shooting And Hunting is a comprehensive multi-volume series focused on helping you become a proficient long range hunter or target shooter.
1. Volume One is aimed at the beginner wanting to understand the basic equipment and process for getting started.
2. Volume Two goes deep into the details of shooting fundamentals, how to use the chosen equipment, ballistics and reading the wind.
NOVICE OR EXPERIENCED, THE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVE LONG RANGE SUCCESS.
This book (and online course at www.tm-i.co) will pay for itself several times over in getting the right gear, and in avoiding mistakes and waste.
VOLUME ONE CONTENTS:
In the First Volume of the Ultimate Guide to Long Range Precision Shooting And Hunting we help you save money and time with your equipment choices.
Each element is explained in detail, helping you make the right informed decisions. In addition, you will learn how to maintain your equipment and to start building your DOPE and ballistic tables. Volume One is ideal to get started in the sport. It explains the terminology and units of measurement (like MOA and MIL) along with details about ammunition and equipment to suit your mission.
1. An introduction to long range shooting
2. Choosing a caliber and ammunition
3. Choosing a precision rifle
4. Choosing "glass"
5. Essential tools and accessories
6. Cleaning and maintenance
7. Ballistics and DOPE
8. Ongoing learning and practice
About the Author
Designed to be mobile friendly and easy to use - now you can learn anytime and anywhere!
TeachMe Interactive produces high quality, in-depth, online courses to help you learn new skills quickly and easily.