- item a
- item b
- "[A]n exciting, visceral, inventive tale of survival in the most primal of settings."
She is one of the only animals
who can chase a lion from its kill...
Evie Childs hoped the all-expense-paid trip to Africa would give her a chance at adventure. Maybe it would even let her forget a past that haunts her, and find safety from a husband who abuses her.
- "[A]nother winner from Michaelbrent Collings"
- The Horror Fiction Review"
Her jaws can crush bone to powder...
But when a group of "freedom fighters" kidnaps her safari tour group, intent on holding them for ransom, the adventure turns to nightmare.
- A well written, dark and emotional read..."
- Horror Drive-in
She knows no mercy, only hunger...
Now, Evie and the rest of the survivors must travel across miles of the harshest, most dangerous environment on Earth. No food. No water. No communications.
And they're being hunted.
- "[S]cary, gory and suspenseful, and will keep you reading late into the night..."
- Monster Librarian
She is the only animal alive
who laughs as she hunts...
A pack of Africa's top predators have smelled the blood of the survivors, and will not stop until they have fed. Because in this place, you can be either one of the prey...
- "[O]ne of the most memorable stories I've read this entire year."
- Horror After Dark
...or one of the PREDATORS
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Michaelbrent Collings is an internationally-bestselling author, multiple Bram Stoker Award Finalist, and one of the top indie horror authors in the United States. Find him at his website, writteninsomnia.com, or follow him on Twitter @mbcollings, or on Facebook at facebook.com/MichaelbrentCollings.