You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Expert instructors guide you through 11 lessons, helping you learn essential Premiere Pro CS6 skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials at the companion Web site digitalclassroombooks.com. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn Premiere Pro CS6.
- Import video, audio, and still images and edit them together on the Timeline
- Add transitions and effects to your video to make your projects more engaging and appealing
- Automatically stabilize shaky footage with the Warp Stabilizer
- Animate layered Photoshop files to create onscreen graphics
- Create text and titles using the built-in Premiere Pro Titler
- Use Adobe Encore to author your projects to disk or for web distribution
Note: Video tutorials and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase. Instructions are located in the "Starting Up" section.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
The AGI Creative Team develops and delivers training programs for creative, marketing, and communications professionals through the American Graphics Institute.