A memoir with recipes that begins in Bedford PA and ends in Nashville TN with lengthy stops in the Washington DC area and in Naples FL.
1 part my favorite recipes
4 parts recipes from family and friends
5 parts memories and background of recipes
1. Blend my recipes with those from family and friends.
2. Add memory or background with each recipe.
3. Divide recipes into categories: aperitifs, savories, breads, soups, salads, sides, brunch, entrees, preserves, & sweets.
4. Add memories of small-town life in the 1940s.
5. Dot with vintage photographs.
6. Sprinkle generously with food-related quotations.
Yield: 200+ friends-and-family tested recipes