The "American History" subset introduces young readers to important symbols, documents, landmarks, and the three branches of government of the United States of America. This book explains the role and responsibilities of the U.S. president.
- Clean new design for easy readability and comprehension
- Updated text presented in a lively, continuous narrative
- New center-spead "sidebar" feature presents material in a fun, creative way
- Excellent age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
- "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
- "Learning More" section encourages independent study
- Index makes navigating subject matter easy
|Publisher:||Scholastic Library Publishing|
|Series:||Scholastic True Books: American History|
|Edition description:||Library Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.55(w) x 8.64(h) x 0.34(d)|
|Lexile:||730L (what's this?)|
|Age Range:||8 - 10 Years|
About the Author
Christine Taylor-Butler studied both engineering and art & design at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.