Primer on Kidney Diseases E-Bookby Arthur Greenberg
This official publication of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) covers all aspects of adult and pediatric kidney diseases and is ideal for nephrologists and non-nephrologists alike. The full-color design, high-quality photographs, and outstanding graphs and tables make information easy to access and understand. The latest management techniques and pearls from leading clinical experts—including international contributors—offer practical and authoritative guidance. Edited by Dr. Arthur Greenberg and members of the NKF Scientific Advisory Board, this state-of-the-art primer provides consistent depth of coverage, balanced discussion of controversy, and a uniform focus of information.
- Incorporates the latest NKF Kidney/Outcome Quality Initiative (K/DOQI) guidelines on chronic kidney disease staging and management.
- Features a current and practical review of the anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of kidney disease, fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
- Covers the whole field of nephrology in concise and well-illustrated, four-color chapters.
- Puts complex material and the latest developments into perspective for in-depth, yet succinct summaries in every area.
- Includes high-quality photographs, as well as outstanding graphs and tables for a varied approach to the subject matter.
- new chapters on Disorders of Magnesium Homeostasis and Thombotic Microangiopathies to reflect advances in management.
- Includes the most up-to-date management guidelines and pearls of wisdom to provide you with best practices.
- Presents new ideas and perspectives through 25% new contributing clinical experts.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 25 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews