An essential guide for 21st century problem solvers and change agents, The PRIMES unveils 32 universal secrets of how to ….
• Tackle complex problems successfully
• Build visions that inspire outcome-driven strategies
• Forge lasting consensus among competing interests
• Recognize and eliminate the most destructive forces in an organization
• Establish cultures of integrity
• Keep teams focused and productive
• Transform your business painlessly
• Produce and deliver extraordinary results on time The PRIMES gives leaders the edge they need to succeed. Once the PRIMES are revealed, they’ll show up everywhere!
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Chris McGoff is Founder of The Clearing, Inc., a Washington, DC-based strategic management consulting firm, Chris is recognized worldwide as an expert in the field of complex problem solving and organizational transformation. Facilitating strategy sessions for more than 10,000 government and industry professionals, Chris has developed a uniquely effective approach to help drive high-stakes change and innovation efforts for over 25 years. His clients include the World Bank, United Nations, AARP, DuPont, IBM, Boeing, Consol Energy, the U.S. Department of Defense and most of the other U.S. federal agencies and departments. Chris is also a professor at the University of Maryland Graduate School of Public Policy. Chris and his wife, Claire, live in the Washington, D.C. area with their six children.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
If you work with other people, you know how challenging it can be to find common ground, create productive working relationships, lead without taking over, and share your perspectives while listening openly to others who have a different view. This book covers all the practical ways to work through all of these life/work issues and so much more, and does it simply and effectively.