Everything that has happened, is happening, will happen again.
After the collapse of Inoue, Jackyl finds himself leading the Reapers and shouldering the weight of the Guardians against his better judgment. Unfortunately, he already faces warnings of catastrophe as a dark force moves through the Reaper City of Niall.
With far too much to handle and a small boy in tow, he quickly stumbles into another perplexing conundrum-an imposter Akira. Jackyl forges ahead into the unknown as Mu falls apart. Feeling disparaged and frustrated, he struggles to overcome impossible hurdles with a handful of people he trusts. Even against all odds, he must succeed or the war for Mu will be lost and the Guardians will cease to be.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS the fourth book in "Grims' Truth," a truly epic series that will sweep you into a whole new universe.
THE "GRIMS' TRUTH" SERIES BY YIN & YANG:
- Book 1: The Spinner's Web
- Book 2: Conundrum
- Book 3: Chaos Theory
- Book 4: Prince of Shadows
- Book 5: Wiser [23 Aug 2021]
- Book 6: Soul of a Doll [29 Nov 2021]
- Book 7: Lightfoot [2 May 2022]
- Book 8: Twice Fallen [12 Sep 2022]
- Book 9: Gilded [28 Nov 2022]
MORE GREAT FANTASY BOOKS FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- Shadow Swarm by D. Robert Pease
- "The Sundered Oath" Series by Ciara Ballintyne
- The "Essence of Ohr" Series by Parris Sheets
- The "Hellbound" Series by William LJ Galaini
- The "Stormbourne Chronicles" Series by Karissa Laurel
Related collections and offers
About the Author
AUTHORS (Yin and Yang): For as long as we can remember, we have been either plagued or blessed with dreams of the vast universe we call Euphoria. The fascination and devotion we share for these dreams, and all the people inside them, has driven our artistic visions for decades. We have studied photography, linguistics, graphic art, video editing, traditional art, and literature, all with the intent of sharing this massive story and vision. Though many obstacles may lie ahead, we look forward to embarking on this journey with whomever may find a vested interest in our work.
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 170 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles, and more to come.