THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests, with optional LiveGrader™essay scoring
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.