This Second Edition has been expanded to two volumes, the second of which focuses on marine shellfish. Volume 2 reviews the important diseases of wild, captive, or cultivated shellfish species, shellfish immunology, the effects of disease on populations, and public health aspects of shellfish diseases. Fishery scientists and managers, marine biologists, marine ecologists, and marine aquaculturists will find this volume indispensable.
Principal Diseases of Marine Fish and Shellfish examines:
• Important diseases of marine fish and shellfish
• The effects of disease on wild and cultivated populations of fish and shellfish
• How fish and shellfish resist invasion by potential pathogens
• The influence of coastal/estuarine pollution on fish and shellfish diseases
• The public health implications of fish and shellfish diseases
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x (d)|