Principles of CAD/CAM/CAE / Edition 1 available in Paperback
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Kunwoo Lee is professor at the School of Mechanical and AerospaceEngineering at Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. He previously was a professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a visiting professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His research specializes in geometric modeling and its application to design and manufacturing automation. The author can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and http://www.cad.snu.ac.kr.
Table of Contents1. Introduction of CAD/CAM/CAE Systems.
2. Components of CAD/CAM/CAE Systems.
3. Basic Concepts for Graphic Programming.
4. Computer Aided Drafting System.
5. Geometric Modeling System.
6. Representation and Manipulation of Curves.
7. Representation and Manipulation of Surfaces.
8. Finite Element Modeling and Analysis.
10. CAD and CAM Integration.
11. Numerical Control.
12. Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing.
13. Virtual Engineering.
14. Standards for Communicating between Systems.