Principles Of Cell Biology / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
Principles Of Cell Biology / Edition 1
- Ten Principle-based chapters build on the foundation laid out in the first four chapters of the text, with heavy emphasis on linking concepts across multiple chapters.
- New vocabulary terms are introduced gradually, after the concepts have been established, thereby de-emphasizing memorization of names.
- Marginal boxes throughout each chapter include studying tips, clarifications of apparent contradictions, explanations of naming schemes, FAQ, and more.
- Analogies are used throughout to clarify concepts and help students retain the material at hand.
- Cellular metabolism, a topic that many student struggle with, is introduced and expanded upon in a very accessible way, providing a "big picture" approach to the material.
- Provides extensive cross referencing between specific figures and sections of text in different chapters to emphasize that multiple topics are functionally, spatially, and temporally linked.
- Concept Check questions, at the end of each section, test comprehension of the section, with answers provided at the end of the chapter.
- End-of-chapter questions ask students to integrate material across chapter sections and across different chapters.
|Publisher:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Senior Lead Associate/Regulatory Scientist, Booz Allen Hamilton