Principles of Managerial Finance Plus NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 14 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition, Gitman and Zutter guide you through the complexities of finance with their proven learning system. Teaching and learning aids are woven into concepts and practice, creating a roadmap to follow through the text. Several features–including Why This Chapter Matters and Personal Finance Examples–show the value of applying financial principles and techniques to everyday life.
MyFinanceLab for Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts–resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyFinanceLab: MyFinanceLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Students with a Proven Learning Goal System: Integrating pedagogy with concepts and practical applications, this system presents the material students need to make effective financial decisions in a competitive business environment.
- Provide Real, Hands-on Examples and Connections: Personal finance connections, international considerations, and Excel® spreadsheet practice help students identify and apply concepts in their daily lives.
0133507696 / 9780133507690 Principles of Managerial Finance, 14e
0133543757 / 9780133543759 NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Principles of Managerial Finance, 14e
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.20(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
Chad J. Zutter is the Joseph P. and Angela A. Campolo Faculty Fellow and an associate professor of finance at the University of Pittsburgh. His research has a practical, applied focus and has been the subject of feature stories in, among other prominent outlets, The Economist and CFO Magazine. His papers have been cited in arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court and in consultation with companies such as Google and Intel.
Table of Contents
Part 1. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
Part 2. FINANCIAL TOOLS
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Cash Flow and Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
Part 3. VALUATION OF SECURITIES
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
Part 4. RISK AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
Part 5. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
12. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
Part 6. LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
13. Leverage and Capital Structure
14. Payout Policy
Part 7. SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
15. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
16. Current Liabilities Management
Part 8. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE
17. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
18. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
19. International Managerial Finance