This book takes a practical, managerial approach to marketing. It provides a rich depth of practical examples and applications to show the major decisions that marketing managers face in their efforts to balance the organizations efforts against the needs and opportunities in the marketplace. This edition has been thoroughly revised around the major marketing theme of the coming millenniumconnectednesswith customers, with marketing partners, and with the world around us. For marketing professionals.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.69(w) x 11.18(h) x 1.48(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS.
1. Marketing in a Changing World: Creating Customer Value and Satisfaction.
2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process.
3. The Marketing Environment.
II. DEVELOPING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES.
4. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior.
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior.
7. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning for Competitive Advantage.
III. DEVELOPING THE MARKETING MIX.
8. Product and Service Strategies.
9. New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies.
10. Pricing Products: Pricing Considerations and Approaches.
11. Pricing Products: Pricing Strategies.
12. Distribution Channels and Logistics Management.
13. Retailing and Wholesaling.
14. Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy.
15. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations.
16. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
17. Direct and Online Marketing: The New Marketing Model.
IV. MANAGING MARKETING.
18. Competitive Strategies: Attracting, Retaining, and Growing Customers.
19. The Global Marketplace.
20. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics.
1. Measuring and Forecasting Demand.
2. Marketing Arithmetic.
3. Careers in Marketing.