Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Valuable insights into the potentials, risks, and excitement of establishing a private practice in occupational therapy. This groundbreaking volume provides general and specific ideas to help guide the OT professional who is considering independent practice.
Table of ContentsContents
Practice Watch: Things to Think About: Risk Taking in Occupational Therapy
- Tidal Surge and Private Practice: The Historic Eighties
- Community Occupational Therapy Associates: A Model of Private Practice for Community Occupational Therapy
- A New Arena for Private Practice in Occupational Therapy: Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury
- One Person’s Experience in Private Practice: Start to Finish
- Developing Pediatric Programming in a Private Occupational Therapy Practice
- The Airplane: Another Solution to Transportation in a Rural Private Practice
- Occupational Therapists as Publishers and Trainers in the Field of Aging
- Marketing Occupational Therapy Services
- Computers and the Private Practitioner in Occupational Therapy
- Wellness: Its Myths, Realities, and Potential for Occupational Therapy