Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Most sales professionals make the mistake of using the same sales patterns over and over. But since all customers are different, true pros know they must tailor their methods to the buyer if they want to make their numbers every year.
ProActive Selling gives readers the tools they need to adapt their approach and maintain control at every stage of the sale. Thoroughly revised and updated, the second edition shows salespeople how to:
• Qualify and disqualify prospects sooner to focus on the most promising accounts
• Examine buyers’ motivations from every angle
• Quantify the value proposition early
• Double the number of calls returned from prospective customers
• Appeal to the real decision-makers
• Use technology (e.g. cloud, video, social media, and more) to generate leads and shorten sales cycles
• Increase the effectiveness of every interaction
Featuring dozens of enlightening examples and the author’s 17 exclusive, practical selling tools, ProActive Selling gives sales professionals the edge they need to exceed their goals—with any company, in any industry.
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
WILLIAM "SKIP" MILLER is president of M3 Learning, a sales development company. He is the author of ProActive Sales Management.