Problems in Evidence available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
32.4 Out Of Stock
Quick, simple, and straightforward introduction to all of the basics of contracts law, specifically designed for paralegal students
- Comprehensive coverage of all the key topics. Also includes a chapter on drafting simple contracts.
- Clearly written text and lively examples help students understand the law.
- Well-crafted pedagogy includes chapter overviews, highlighted examples, key terms, review questions, sample clauses for analysis, edited cases, chapter summaries, and end-of-chapter exercises
- Manageable length makes this book ideal for shorter courses.