Praise for the previous edition:
'Gives an excellent insight into the main issues of creating a website and offers a good foundation of knowledge.' – i.net
Producing for Web 2.0 is a clear and practical guide to the planning, set up and management of a website in web 2.0. It gives readers an overview of the current technologies available for online communications and shows how to use them for maximum effect when planning a website.
Producing for Web 2.0 sets out the practical toolkit needed for web design and content management. It is supported by a regularly updated and comprehensive Companion Website at: www.producingforweb2.com where readers can see examples of programming and demonstrations of concepts discussed in the book, as well as trying things out themselves.
Producing for Web 2.0 includes:
- illustrated examples of good design and content
- advice on content, maintenance and how to use sites effectively
- tips on using multimedia, including video, audio, flash, and images
- a chapter on ethics and internet regulations for journalists and writers
- tutorials for the main applications used in website design
- step by step guides to difficult areas with screenshots
- guides to good practice for all those involved in publishing news online.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||6.75(w) x 9.75(h) x 0.70(d)|