The professional's start-to-finish guide to digital imaging!
The digital imaging revolution is raging. Take full advantage of it-without compromising the quality of your images! Professional Digital Photography is the first professional's guide to digital imaging, from capture all the way to print or Web! Top graphic arts consultants Bill Erickson and Frank Romano cover it all, start to finish...
- Choosing the best digital scanning and camera equipment
- Maximizing the quality of your scans
- Understanding digital image formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, EPS, FlashPix(tm), and beyond
- Best options for storage, image databases, and file transfer
- What every professional must know about color management
- Preparing images for printing on virtually any device, from offset to digital copier
- Organizing your workflow for digital imaging
- Trapping, imposition, RIPping, proofing, PostScript 3(r), PDF, and much more!
Whether you're a photographer, digital publisher, designer, pre-press specialist, printer, or Web professional, this book delivers the no-compromise answers, techniques, and solutions you need right now!
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Product dimensions:||7.32(w) x 9.59(h) x 1.18(d)|