Dumb enough to make you laugh out loud at these true stories of really dumb criminal activity.
The stories in this volume come to you from the states of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas -- the Southwest region of the U.S. Professor Birdsong has found out a lot of dumb criminal stories from the Southwest. They include, Drunk and/or Disorderly Dummies from the Southwest; Dumbest Robbers of the Southwest; and includes a chapter of the most bizarre dumbest criminals of the Southwest.
Readers will chuckle at:
• the cross-dressing San Diego man who went on a rampage in a Denny's restaurant when he believed his cell phone had been stolen;
• the story of the California man arrested for hoarding and keeping more than 400 snakes in his home;
• then there is the Texas "panty robber' who for two years broke into homes and stole women's underwear;
• the one about the Dallas woman who bit off her boyfriend's lower lip while kissing him at midnight at a New Year's party - she was charged with aggravated assault;
• the Texas bank robber after receiving the loot tipped the teller with one of the $20 bills she had just given him;
and many more stories about dumb criminals from the Southwest that make this anthology a bust-your-gut laughing good time reading this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is a funny, quick read. Something you can read in snippets. It is full of the dumb things criminals do and crazy ways the get themselves caught. It is astounding to think how some people get themselves into these situations. I always find myself wondering who they didn’t see ahead of time how wrong it could all go. At least, their stupidity gave me and my family a good laugh! I even found myself reading a few of the stories out loud when we were eating out one night, it even gave the table next to us a good chuckle. Recommended for anyone who enjoys a good laugh at an idiot's expense. I received this book for free from ARC in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
This book was a quick read. I’ve read other Dumbest Criminal books by Professor Songbird. They never deny me a good chuckle or two. You have to stop and think about the thought process some people possess. I don’t know how in the world they think they can get away with being so stupid. They sure do keep us sane people laughing though. There were a few stories that made me laugh out loud and I shared them with my husband. He got a chuckle too. I received this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review. All opinions in this review are 100% my own.