Everything you wanted to know about the Progeny of Evolution Series is here in one compact guide. Back Cover Blurbs on all seven books, excerpts, glossary of terms and even chart showing which character belongs to what mate.
Ten Reasons to Read the Progeny of Evolution Series of Books
1. Werewolves prefer to be called lycans and come in more than 50 shades of black.
2. No vampires sparkle.
3. Complementing their powerful libidos, vampires and lycans (The Others) have a deep spiritual side.
4. The world of The Others leaves you wondering if your next door neighbor could be one. See “Re-inventing Vampires and Lycans” on page 14.)
5. The Others choose mates who are beautiful and sexy like themselves; intelligent creatures who set their lovers’ hearts and parts afire.
6. The books are full of action and excitement, spanning the ages from Ancient Troy and Rome to the far future. Alternate timelines portray different versions and fates for the main characters.
7. The Others come from all walks of life—college professors, astronauts, corporate CEOs, soldiers, explorers, even attorneys.
8. They can be dark and edgy, but have a loving side and fierce family devotion. Over the generations, they network, form corporations, seek redemption, and battle persecution.
9. The community evolves from Creation’s vilest expression toward becoming the noblest. Before the adventure is over, they explore space, colonize Mars, travel in time, and learn their place in God’s plan.
10. Reviewers uniformly praise the series and readers can count on romantic love with a happy ending.
|Publisher:||I Heart Book Publishing, LLC|
|File size:||403 KB|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews