Get hands-on guidance designed to help you put the newest .NET Framework component- Windows Identity Foundation, the identity and access logic for all on-premises and cloud development- to work.
About the Author
Vittorio Bertocciis a Senior Architect Evangelist in DPE and a key member of the extended engineering team that produces Microsoft's claims-based platform components (e.g. Windows Identity Foundation, ADFS 2.0). He is responsible for identity evangelism for the .NET developers community and drove initiatives such as the Identity Developer Training Kit and the IdElement show on Channel 9.
He is co-author of Understanding Windows Cardspace (Addison-Wesley, 2008) and a prominent authority/blogger on Azure, "Geneva" (the code name for Windows Identity Foundation), .NET development, and related topics.
Table of Contents
- Part I: Windows Identity Foundation for Everybody
- Chapter 1: Claims-Based Identity
- Chapter 2: Core ASP.NET Programming
- Part II: Windows Identity Foundation for Identity Developers
- Chapter 3: WIF Processing Pipeline in ASP.NET
- Chapter 4: Advanced ASP.NET Programming
- Chapter 5: WIF and WCF
- Chapter 6: WIF and Windows Azure
- Chapter 7: The Road Ahead