The family that gardens together, grows together!
In this beautiful, project-by-project guide, mom and master gardener Stacy Tornio will inspire gardeners young and old to explore, innovate, and cultivate through simple projects that will get a garden growing at any time of year. Your whole family be inspired to:
- Tend beautiful, practical gardens that work in any space
- Plant flowers as colorful as they are hardy
- Whip up delicious meals from vegetables you planted yourself
- Decorate your garden with nature-inspired crafts
- Give the gift of growing, with divided plants, cuttings, and seeds you save yourself
Best of all, whether you are tending flowerbeds in spring, stewing July's tomatoes, or coaxing bulbs to bloom mid-winter, you'll be doing it together.
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Stacy Tornio is an editor of Birds & Blooms and a certified Master Gardener. Stacy teaches gardening classes at the University of Wisconsin, and she is constantly developing new projects to try with her own children, ages six and four.