Do you have a long list of ideas to make your home better? But no idea how you're going to get them all done?
- There's too much to do and you don't know where to start.
- You don't finish the projects you do start because you run out of time, money, or energy.
- You're so sick of living in the "before"-can't you just skip to the "after" already?!
How do you do all the projects that you want to make your house feel like a home?
Sadly, this is just one of those things no one ever taught you about being a homeowner. Left to your own devices...
- You've become a pro at pinning hundreds of ideas for every room.
- You've gotten really good at starting projects-here, there, and everywhere.
But you're starting to lose faith that your home will ever be "finished."
I understand. I used to feel stuck in my home too. I was in charge of multi-million dollar projects at work but couldn't manage a simple room makeover at home. That is, until I brought my work home-when I started applying project management to my home projects.
By following a simple, repeatable process I turned every home improvement I started into a success.
The truth is...
You can't do all the projects. But if, at any given moment, you know how to pinpoint your top priority home project and how to successfully complete it, then you can...
- Make life-changing home improvements.
- Finish what you start on time, within budget, and love the way it turns out.
- Realize your dream of turning a house into your home.
You don't need more time or money; you need a plan.
Project Home will quickly become your most referenced decorating and home improvement book. This guide will show you how to:
- Cure analysis paralysis so you can narrow down your list of ideas to the handful that really matter.
- Get unstuck and pick THE project to start with that will have the biggest impact right away.
- Take action and make a solid plan with success built right in so you'll be enjoying the fruits of your labor fast.
Project Home isn't just a book, it's a field guide to your best home project ever.
Along with the book, you'll have access to seven bonus worksheets that will guide you step-by-step through planning your entire project (and you'll be able to come back to these resources for every new project). Plus, you'll get access to four bonus videos showing you how to use the methods from the book, including how to:
- Prioritize your to-do list with a fun-for-the-whole-family exercise that will show you exactly where to focus first (and get everyone to agree!).
- Figure out what's really involved in that dream project so you can plan for everything and avoid nasty (sometimes costly or time-consuming) surprises.
- Work backwards to estimate how much time your project will actually take with freakishly good accuracy.
- Use a calendar to plot out your entire project so you know exactly when it will be done (in other words, when you should plan the party!).
What do you want to finish in your home?
Don't let another month, year, or decade pass you by daydreaming about how you're home will be someday. Read Project Home and get started on your plan today.