Understanding how to cooperate with God’s spiritual laws and principles facilitates personal growth, advancement, and success in God’s kingdom. Neglecting or violating these truths results in curses, a lack of spiritual growth, and failing to fulfill your destiny.
Practical application of the lessons and prayers in this book will help readers function successfully in the kingdom of God. Through faith and obedience, they will be able to break free from being naturally minded into being spiritually minded. They will become empowered by the Holy Spirit to overcome sin, the world, and Satan’s plans to detour their destiny.
The content and format of Provoking God’s Blessings provides the reader with
- A comprehensive approach to studying God’s spiritual laws and principles
- Solid biblical teaching and Scripture-based prayers
- Twelve lessons for use by individuals and small Bible study groups
- Discussion questions and reflective interaction with the material
- Pat’s personal illustrations and testimonies from others
- Whether you are a new believer or a mature disciple in Christ, you will benefit from
- Increased understanding and appreciation for how God’s kingdom functions
- Being set free from past sinful patterns and curses
- Living the abundant life God offers us in His Word
- Experiencing personal, spiritual growth in Christ
- Learning how to walk in Holy Spirit empowerment
God has invested much in Pat James through both training and life experiences. Pat holds back nothing as she earnestly passes on those lessons to those willing to learn from her. I encourage you to gather in a small group and take the time to absorb and practice what the Holy Spirit has laid out clearly for you in Provoking God’s Blessings.
—Dr. Evelyn Biles, founder and director of Global Mosaic International, adjunct affiliate professor at Regent University