PSpice and Circuit Analysis / Edition 3 available in Paperback
This simple, easy-to-follow guide is designed to be accessible to anyone with a familiarity of basic electrical knowledge. Using a step-by-step approach, it explains everything needed to understand PSpice and apply it in a creative way to the analysis of electric and electronic circuits and devices. Coverage begins with dc circuit analysis, proceeds with ac circuit analysis, and then goes into the various topics involving semiconductors.
Table of ContentsIntroduction.
1. DC Circuit Analysis.
2. AC Circuit Analysis (for Sinusoidal Steady-State Conditions).
3. Transistor Circuits.
4. Multistage Amplifiers, Frequency Response, and Feedback.
5. The Operational Amplifier.
6. Transients and the Time Domain.
7. Fourier Series and Harmonic Components.
8. Stability and Oscillators.
9. An Introduction to PSpice Devices.
10. The BJT and Its Model.
11. The Field-Effect Transistor.
12. Two-Port Networks and Passive Filters.
13. Nonlinear Devices.
15. Transistor Circuits in Schematics.
16. Operational Amplifiers in Schematics.
17. Other Topics in Schematics.
Appendix A. Brief Summary of PSpice Statements.
Appendix B. PSpice Devices and Statements.
Appendix C. Installing the MicroSim Software.
Appendix D. PSpice Devices and Model Parameters.
Appendix E. Sample Standard Device Library.