- Get it by Friday, August 25 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Proven techniques that maximize media exposure for your business
A seasoned PR pro shows you how to get people talking
When it comes to public relations, nothing beats good word of mouth. Want to get customers talking? This friendly guide combines the best practical tools with insight and flair to provide guidance on every aspect of PR, so you can launch a full-throttle campaign that'll generate buzz and build your bottom line.
Discover how to
• Map a winning PR strategy
• Grab attention with press releases, interviews, and events
• Cultivate good media relations
• Get print, TV, radio, and Internet coverage
• Manage a PR crisis
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Eric Yaverbaum, best-selling author and managing partner of LIME public relations + promotions, has more than 20 years' experience and clients such as IKEA, TCBY, and Progressive Insurance. Bob Bly and Ilise Benun are both New York communications professionals.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews