Public Restroom Survival Guide is a non-fiction mystery drama about the greatest explorer of all time, the human hand. Your hands become the hero/heroine of this story while journeying thru the realm of the public restroom zone. You will laugh out loud, become deadly serious, feel it in your face, know it in your gut that this story is real, it's personal!
Public Restroom Survival Guide subject is unique and presents a whole new way of using a public restroom with thought-provoking mindsets that challenges the way we see and use a public restroom.
Everyone has the power to protect themselves with vital information on casual agents, hygiene, and infectious diseases that exist within the public restroom zone. Three days after you have read Public Restroom Survival Guide, ask yourself, “Has this book changed my (restroom) life?”
|Publisher:||Health Is Wealth Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Human Hand
2. Public Restroom Zone Survival
3. Smart Way of Hand Washing Kata
4. Artificial vs. Natural Fingernails
5. Why Men Can't Aim While Urinating!
6. American Public Restroom Bill
7. Airplanes and Aerosolization
8. Hands “Cross-Contaminate” Surfaces
9. How We Get Sick
10. Restroom Zone To-Go Survival Kit
11. About Us