As a simple introduction to Publisher 2000 it covers:
• all the key aspects of this new application, part of the Office 2000 software suite from Microsoft
• and all the design elements you'll need in order to get the most from the package.
• need to create a web site on the internet
• want to produce professional looking newsletters, brochures, forms, business cards, effective mailings etc
• need a self-teaching approach
• want results fast then 'Publisher 2000 Made Simple' is for you!
requires no in-depth computer knowledge also covers essential design concepts covers Publisher 2000 (part of the soon to be released Microsoft Office 2000 suite)
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||7.44(w) x 9.69(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Moira Stephen lives and works in Edinburgh. Moira has worked for several computer companies in sales and customer support roles before becoming a college lecturer/consultant trainer specialising in PC applications. She started writing computer books in 1993 and became a Made Simple author when the series started in April 1994. Moira is married with two children - Kim and Clare (who would very much like to see their names on the Internet)! She is a graduate from Edinburgh University. And lists her hobbies as rallying (navigator for husband), music and cooking & eating Indian food. Moira is the author of the following Made Simple books: Access for Windows 3.1 Access for Windows 95 Access 97 for Windows Access 2000 Access 2000 in Business Powerpoint for Windows 3.1 Powerpoint for Windows 95 Powerpoint 97 for Windows Powerpoint 2000 AmiPro for Windows 3.1 WordPro for Windows 3.1 Publisher 97 Publisher 2000
Table of Contents
Preface; Getting started; Help; Your first publication; Layout; Working with text; Using graphics; Tables and forms; Mail merge; Styles and templates; Internet; Index.