Publishing and Presenting Clinical Research, Third Edition is an excellent primer for investigators who wish to learn how to organize, present, and publish results of their research. Written by an experienced clinical researcher and editor, it uses hundreds of examples, tables and figures to show how to produce successful abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts for publication. This book also serves as a companion to the popular text, Designing Clinical Research.
This edition contains the latest:
• Guidance on getting work accepted in medical journals and at scientific meetings
• Examples of the do’s and don’ts of data presentation
• Explanations of confusing statistical terminology
• Templates to get started and avoid writers’ block
• Tips for creating simple graphics and tables
• Help for those who are not fluent in English
• Suggestions about getting the most from a poster session
• Checklists for each section of a manuscript or presentation
• Advice about authorship and responding to reviewers’ comments
Plus with this edition, there is access to a companion website with fully searchable text so you can access the content anytime, anywhere.