We've taken some of the world's best stories from dark, musty anthologies and brought them into the light, giving them the individual attention they deserve. Each book in the series has been designed with today's young reader in mind. As the words come to life, students will develop a lasting appreciation for great literature.
The humor of Mark Twain...the suspense of Edgar Allan Poe...the danger of Jack London...the sensitivity of Katherine Mansfield. Creative Short Stories has it all and will prove to be a welcome addition to any library.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.06(d)|
About the Author
Other Books of Author:
• The Tell-Tale Heart (1843)
• The Raven (1845)
• The Fall of the House of Usher (1839)
• The Murders in the Rue Morgue (1841)
• The Pit and the Pendulum (1842)
• Tales of the Grotesque and Arabesque (1840)
• The Cask of Amontillado (1846)
• The Masque of the Red Death (1842)
• The Purloined Letter (1844)
• A Descent into the Maelström (1841)