If you're feeling overwhelmed by a sea of revision, let OUP's Questions and Answers series keep you afloat! Written by experienced examiners, the Q&As offer expert advice on what to expect from your exam, how best to prepare, and guidance on what examiners are really looking for. Revision isn't always plain sailing, but the Q&As will allow you to approach your exams with confidence.
Q&As will help you succeed by:
- identifying typical law exam questions
- giving you model answers for up to 50 essay and problem-based questions
- demonstrating how to structure a good answer
- helping you to avoid common mistakes
- advising you on how to make your answer stand out from the crowd
- teaching you how to use your existing knowledge to convey exactly what the examiner is looking for
- directing you to related further reading
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Nigel Foster, Visiting Professor of European Law, Europa Institut, Saarbrucken and with Bristol Law School at the University of the West of England
Nigel Foster is Visiting Professor of European Law, Europa Institut, Saarbrucken and with Bristol Law School at the University of the West of England.
Table of Contents