We’ve done the planning. You do the packing.
When you only have a few days to get away, why spend half your time preparing? Quick Escapes® frees you from the details and puts you on the road to a good time. Inside you’ll find twenty-four carefully planned minivacations within driving distance of Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver. Check out the sunnier side of the Cascades for some mountain biking, hiking, or golfing on a weekend trip to Bend, Oregon. View pods of whales and other marine life on an Orcas Island charter boat in Washington. Tour the lush fruit orchards and vineyards of Okanagan country in British Columbia. With this guide, you’ll find enough variety to suit every budget and taste.
- easy-to-follow itineraries for one- to three-day minivacations
- recommendations for the best places to visit, dine, and sleep
- plenty of additional options to customize your trip as little or as much as you wish
- accurate driving directions and route maps
- information on festivals and special events
Whether you’re looking for a short mid-week adventure or taking advantage
of a long weekend, Quick Escapes makes it easy to get away from it all.
|Series:||Quick Escapes Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.18(w) x 9.04(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Christine Cunningham is a freelance writer who has lived in Eugene, Oregon, for 30 years and has explored all corners of the Pacific Northwest by car and on foot.