- Get it by Wednesday, September 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2012 for Windows—but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. This book puts you in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Manage your business. Track spending, income, invoices, inventory, and payroll.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create invoices or timesheets in batches.
- Follow the money. Examine everything from billable time and expenses to year-end tasks.
- Find key info quickly. Rely on QuickBooks’ vendor, customer, inventory, and employee centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.20(h) x 2.00(d)|
About the Author
Bonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 20 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 20 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and other software programs.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
THIS BOOK SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY FOR THE SCHOLAR AS WELL AS THE PRACTICING PROFESSIONAL.