1. Introduction to Computers and QuickBooks Pro.
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business.
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business.
4. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Service Business.
End of Section Help 4 You Practice Set: Service Business.
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business.
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business.
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business.
End of SectionDesert Golf Shop Practice Set: Merchandising Business.
9. Computerizing a Manual Accounting System.
End of Section Capital Books Practice Set: Comprehensive Problem.
Appendix A: Introduction to Windows®–Screens, Terminology, and Disk Duplication.
Introduction to Windows®. How to Use a Mouse. Mouse Terminology. Duplicating a Disk. How to Create a QuickBooks® Pro Backup File. How to Restore a QuickBooks® Pro Backup File.
Appendix B: QuickBooks® Integration with Microsoft® Word and Excel.
QuickBooks Letters. Exporting Reports to Excel. Importing Data from Excel.
Appendix C: QuickBooks® Features: Notes, Time Tracking, Job Costing and Tracking, and Price Levels.
QuickBooks Notes. TrackingTime. Job Costing and Tracking. Sending Invoices Through QuickBooks' Mailing Service. Sending Merchandise Using QuickBooks' Shipping Manager. Price Levels.
Appendix CD QuickBooks® Pro Online Features.
Intuit and the Internet. Dowloading a Trial Version of QuickBooks® Pro. QuickBooks® Pro Updates. Connecting to the Internet in QuickBooks® Pro. Access QuickBooks® Online Features. Online Banking and Payments. Personalized Web Site and Domain Name. QuickBooks Credit Check Services. QuickBooks Billing Solutions. QuickBooks Merchant Services. Online Backup Services. Direct Deposit.