- Stephen Nelson's previous For Dummies guides to Quicken have sold more than 900,000 copies
- Quicken has more than 16 million active users and 75 percent of the personal finance software market
- Shows people how to get their finances under control quickly and easily using Quicken
- Covers online banking and bill paying, tracking credit cards, managing loans, maximizing investments, calculating interest, preparing payroll, setting up accounts, creating reports, and more
- Completely updated to cover the latest features and enhancements in the new version of Quicken
- Published in conjunction with the release of Quicken "X"
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.82(d)|
About the Author
Stephen L. Nelson is a CPA in Redmond, Washington. Nelson has an undergraduate degree in accounting, a master of business administration degree in finance, and a master of science degree in taxation. He’s spent more than two decades helping individuals and businesses manage their finances — usually, in part, by better use of computer systems such as Quicken. More recently, he’s worked as a sole proprietor. When he wasn’t doing CPA-type work, he served as controller of a small, 50-person computer software company, and then as a book publisher.
As corny as it sounds, Steve truly enjoys writing books that make using personal computers easier and more fun. In fact, a substantiated rumor that appeared first in The Wall Street Journal says Steve has written more than 150 computer books.
Steve is the best-selling author on the Quicken product. In fact, Wiley recently tallied up Steve’s Quicken For Dummies sales — and lo and behold if we haven’t printed more than one million copies!